Vineyard Wildlife Control
1. Andelt, W.F. and R.M. Case. 2006. Managing Pocket Gophers. Colorado State University. Colorado State University Cooperative Extension: Fort Collins, Colorado. No. 6.515.
2. Avery, J.D, ed. 2003. Growing Grapes in Missouri. Missouri State University, State Fruit Experiment Station: Mountain Grove, Missouri. MS-29.
3. Dami, Imed, Bruce Bordelon, David C. Ferree, Maurus Brown, Michael A. Ellis, Roger N. Williams, and Douglas Doohan. 2005. Midwest Grape Production Guide. Columbus, Ohio: Ohio State University, Ohio State Extension. Bulletin 919.
4. Flaherty, Donald L. et al. 1992. Grape Pest Management. University of California, Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources: Oakland, California.
5. Hamman, Richard A., Jr., Steven D. Savage, and Harold J. Larsen. 1998. The Colorado Grape Growers’ Guide. Colorado State University, Colorado Agricultural Experiment Station: Fort Collins, Colorado. Bulletin 550A.
6. King, Arthur. 2002. Fighting a Good Fight Against Birds in the Vineyard. The Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker,462 (July).
7. Moulton, G.A. and J. King. 2005. Growing Wine Grapes in Maritime Western Washington. Washington State University, Washington State University Extension: Pullman, Washington. EB2001.
8. Radford, Sarah. 2010. Choosing the Best Bird Control Options for Your Vineyard. The Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker,560 (September).
9. Salmon, Terrell P. 2002. Biology and Control of Rodents in Vineyards. Wine Business Monthly, May Issue.
10. Salmon, Terrell P. 2009. Pocket Gophers. University of California, Agricultural and Natural Resources: Davis, California. Publication 7433.
11. Skelton, Stephen. 2007. Viticulture - An Introduction to Commercial Grape Growing for Wine Production. London, United Kingdom: Published by Author.
12. Sorkel Kadir, Ned Tisserat and Robert Bauernfeind. 2004. Commercial Grape Production in Kansas. Kansas State University, Agricultural Experiment Station and Cooperative Extension Service: Manhattan, Kansas.
13. Warner, Melinda. 2006. Bird Netting: Is It the Best Defense? Wine Business Monthly, June Issue.
14. Taber, Mike. 2002. Regulatory Considerations in Vineyard Vertebrate Pest Control. Wine Business Monthly, October Issue.
15. Winkler, A.J., J.A. Cook, W.M. Kliewer, and L.A. Lider. 1974. General Viticulture. 2nd ed. Berkeley, California: University of California Press.
16. Wiscomb, Gerald W. and Terry A. Messmer. 1998. Pocket Gophers. Utah State University, Utah State University Extension Service and College of Natural Resources: Logan, Utah. NR/WD/005.
17. Wolf, Tony K. and John D. Boyer. 2003. Vineyard Site Selection. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Virginia Cooperative Extension: Blacksburg, Virginia. Publication # 463-020.
18. Wolf, Tony K. 2008. Wildlife Deterence. In: Wine Grape Production Guide for Eastern North America (Tony K. Wolf, ed.) Ithaca, New York: Natural Resource, Agriculture, and Engineering Service (NRAES), Cooperative Extension.
Click on the following topics for more information on vineyard wildlife control.