Vineyard Deficit Irrigation Strategies
1. Goodwin, I. and P. Jerie. 1992. Regulated Deficit Irrigation: from concept to practice. Wine Industry Journal 7.
2. Grant, Stan. 2000. “Five-Step Irrigation Schedule: Promoting Fruit Quality and Vine Health.” Practical Winery and Vineyard Journal. May/June.
3. Kriedemann, Paul E. and Ian Goodwin. 2003. Regulated Deficit Irrigation and Partial Rootzone Drying. Canberra, Australia: Land and Water Australia.
4. Hanson Blaine, Larry Schwankl, and Allen Fulton. 2004. Scheduling Irrigations: When and How Much Water to Apply. University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources: Oakland, California. Publication 3396.
5. Keller, Markus. 2004. Irrigation Strategies for White and Red Grapes. Proceedings of the 33rd Annual New York Wine Industry Workshop, Geneva, New York, 31 March - 2 April 2004.
6. Prichard, Terry, Blaine Hanson, Larry Schwankl, Paul Verdegaal, and Rhonda Smith. 2004. Deficit Irrigation of Quality Winegrapes Using Micro-Irrigation Techniques. University of California, Cooperative Extension: Oakland, California.
7. Prichard, Terry, Mark Battany, Rhonda Smith, and Larry Schwankl. 2008. Winegrapes • Irrigation Management of Winegrapes with a Limited Water Supply. University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources: Davis, California. [http://ucmanagedrought.ucdavis.edu/Winegrapes.cfm] accessed 3 September, 2011.
8. Prichard, Terry. 2010. Winegrape Irrigation Scheduling Using Deficit Irrigation Techniques. University of California, University of California Cooperative Extension, Department of Land, Air and Water Resources: Davis, California. [http://cesanjoaquin.ucdavis.edu/files/13563.pdf] accessed 26 May, 2010.
Click on the following topics for more information on vineyard deficit irrigation strategies.