1. Agricultural Research and Extension Council. 2010. Precision Farming and Variable Rate Technology:
A Resource Guide. Sherwood Park, Alberta: Agricultural Research and Extension Council of Alberta
(ARECA) of Alberta.
2. Andrade-Sanchez, Pedro and John T. Heun. 2011. A General Guide to Global Positioning Systems (GPS): Understanding Operational Factors for Agricultural Applications in Arizona. University of Arizona, Arizona Cooperative Extension: Tucson, Arizona. Publication AZ1553.
3. Barbosa, Roberto N. and Charles Overstreet. 2011. What Is Soil Electrical Conductivity? Louisiana State University, Louisiana State University AgCenter: Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Publication 3185.
4. Bates, Terry, Ben Grochalsky, and Stephen Nuske. Automating Measurements of Canopy and Fruit to Map Crop Load in Commercial Vineyards. Cornell University, Cooperative Extension: Ithaca, New York. Research Focus 2011-4.
5. Brase, Terry A. 2006. Precision Agriculture for Grain Production Systems. Clifton Park, New York: Thomson Delmar Learning.
6. Catania, Pietro, Mariangela Vallone1, Giuseppe Lo Re, and Marco Ortolani. 2013. A Wireless Sensor Network for Vineyard Management in Sicily (Italy). Agricultural Engineering International, 15 (4).
7. Dougherty, Percy H., ed. 2012. The Geography of Wine: Regions, Terroir and Techniques. New York, New York: Springer Science.
8. Farahani, H.J., R. Khosla, and G.W. Buchleiter. 2011. Field EC Mapping: A New Tool to Make Better Decisions. Colorado State University, Colorado State University Extension: Fort Collins, Colorado. Fact Sheet No. 0.568
9. Grisso, Robert. 2009. Precision Farming Tools: Global Positioning System (GPS). Virginia Tech, Virginia Cooperative Extension: Blacksburg, Virginia. Publication 442-503.
10. Liaghat, S. and S.K. Balasundram. 2010. A Review: The Role of Remote Sensing in Precision Agriculture. American Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences, 5 (1).
11. Proffitt, Tony. 2005. Zonal Vineyard Management through Airborne Remote Sensing. The Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker, November Issue.
12. Proffitt, Tony and Erika Winter. 2008. Adoption of Precision Viticulture on the Rise. The Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker, December Issue.
13. Proffitt, Tony, Rob Bramley, David Lamb, and Erika Winter. 2006. Precision Viticulture: A New Era in Vineyard Management and Wine Production. Ashford, Australia: Winetitles.
14. Skinner, Paul W. 2006. A New, Improved Level of Soil Mapping. Wine Business Monthly, April Issue.
15. Srinivasan, Ancha, ed. 2006. Handbook of Precision Agriculture: Principles and Practices. London, United Kingdom: The Haworth Press.
16. Taylor, James Arnold. 2004. Precision Viticulture and Digital Terroir: Investigations into the Application of Information Technology in Australian Vineyards. (Master thesis, University of Sydney). Retrieved from http://www.digitalterroirs.com/
17. Ulrich, Thomas. 2011. Wireless Water Sensing, Wine & Vines, July Issue.
18. Whelan, Brett and James Taylor. 2013. Precision Agriculture. Collingwood, Australia: CISRO Publishing.
Click on the following topics for more information on precision viticulture.