Fertigation Systems for Vineyards
1. Argo, Bill and Paul Fischer. 2008. Understanding Plant Nutrition: Fertilizers And Micronutrients.
Greenhouse Grower. August Issue.
2. Boman, Brian and Tom Obreza. 2011. Fertigation Nutrient Sources and Application Considerations for Citrus. University of Florida, IFAS Extension: Gainesville, Florida. Circular 1410.
3. Burt C., K. O’Connor, and T. Ruehr. 1998. Fertigation. California Polytechnic State University. Irrigation Training and Research Center: San Luis Obispo, California.
4. Cripps, J.E.L., B.H. Goldspink, and John Fenwick Elliott. 2002. Fertilizers for Wine Grapes. Dept. of Agriculture, Western Australia: South Perth, W.A.
5. Dami, Imed, Bruce Bordelon, David C. Ferree, Maurus Brown, Michael A. Ellis, Roger N. Williams, and Douglas Doohan. 2005. Midwest Grape Production Guide. Columbus, Ohio: Ohio State University, Ohio State Extension. Bulletin 919.
6. Granberry, Darbie M., Kerry A. Harrison, and William Terry Kelley. 2009. Drip Irrigation: Injecting Fertilizer, Acid and Chlorine. The University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences/Cooperative Extension: Athens, Gerogia. Bulletin 1130.
7. Grant, Stan. 2006. Fertilizer Efficiency for Winegrape Vineyards. Practical Winery and Vineyard Journal. March/April.
8. Hanson, Blaine, Niel O’Connell, Jan Hopmans, Jirka Simunek, and Robert Beede. 2006. Fertigation with Microirrigation. University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources. Publication 21620.
9. Havlin, John L., Samuel L. Tisdale, Werner L. Nelson, James D. Beaton. 2005. Soil Fertility and Fertilizers. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall.
10. Lorenz, O.A. and D.N. Maynard. 1980. Knott’s Handbook for Vegetable Growers (2nd ed.). New York, New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
11. Schwankl, Larry, Blaine Hanson, and Terry Prichard. 2008. Maintaining Microirrigation Systems. University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources: Oakland, California. Publication. 21637.
Click on the following topics for more information on fertigation systems for vineyards.